Title: Project manager (Hospitality/Hotel)
Project management - Real estate - Hospitality - Hotel - Construction - Renovation - Budgeting - Able to Travel Budget up to 160K
A well-known real estate developer
- Managing High Rise Condominium from Conceptualization to finish the construction
- Monitoring & Manage Supplier
- Working closely with Engineers & Foreman
- Managing construction contractors, overseeing project plans and site preparation, solving construction issues and working closely with architects.
- Supervising the preparation of the operational plan and weekly plans and providing recommendations. Ensuring the success of the project in accordance with the plans of the organization.
- Inspecting documents related to the implementation of the project to ensure being accurate and complete and administering costs in accordance with the budget and preparing a report on the progress of various projects and ensuring that the project is as per the planned schedule.
The ideal candidate will:
Need to have a strong background in Construction project management***
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or any related fields.
- Experience in property development is preferable, particularly in medium to high-rise building.
- Aged between 35 and 45 years old, preferably a male.
- At least 7 years of work experience in detailed design, engineering design and project management, ideally in high-rise luxury accommodation projects.
- Good English communication skills.
- Proven management abilities and be able to meet strict completion time lines.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT A THAI NATIONAL AND/OR DO NOT MEET ALL OF THE ABOVE CRITERIA.
If you are interested, please apply via Jobs DB
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.