Argyll Scott is currently helping an international technology service organization, looking for an experienced project manager to join their team in Bangkok, Thailand. The successful candidate will help them to plan, budget, define project scope and requirements, work closely with upper management, local business units, development team to ensure the project is on schedule.
The role is suitable for someone who would like to explore their experience in project management area. Moreover, this job opportunity provides you to work with the global team and international environment.
- Define the project scope & requirements detailed project plan to track progress to ensure projects area delivered on-time and budget
- Create proposal, project plans and budgets and obtain approval from relevant stakeholders including with identify project risks
- Execute project communication plan, business meetings, conference calls for project kick-off meetings, ad-hoc, log issues
- Manage and lead project activities, evaluate team performance, training and collaboration team for defect fixing and root cause analysis
- At least 8 years in Project management in large scale international projects
- At least a bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Project Management, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related fields
- Experience in SDLC Process, Agile methodology, Scrum
- Experience in UX, UI Design, Jira tool, Webservices (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON)
- Work well under pressure and are comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments.
- Previous experience in insurance product or financial service industry is a plus
- Good Thai and English communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kevin directly on 02-107-2838
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.