My client is a world wide enterprise - they have over 12000 employees around the world. They are in the domain of public security, hardware/software security and identity management. They are looking for a project manager to manage the project timeline.
- The candidate is required to managed high-tech company's software/hardware projects. All the projects are in the domain of public security (eg, border control application etc)
- Candidate is expected to manage several projects concurrently.
- The candidate must be savvy enough to work within the given budget and responsible for the quality of the deliverables
- Comfortable to work in a diverse team and comfortable to liaise with international customers
- He shall provide project planning and monitoring, milestone management, scope management, resources forecasting and change management across the project portfolio.
- Degree in Computer Science/Software engineering/Information Technologies related fields.
- At least 5 years of working experience in managing large complex projects with external subcontracting.
- Solid understanding of full project life cycle.
- Singaporean preferred.
- Excellent English skills are a must.
EA Registration Number: R1331616
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105