A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen to join an exciting tech start up as their new Project Manager.
Working alongside one of the most technologically advanced industries, this PM will be utilising an Agile and a Waterfall approach whilst working in Scrum teams for individual projects.
This role will include, but not be limited to, optimising processes across engineering teams, leadership on agile practises and successful delivery of projects across a number of streams.
The must haves:
- Solid experience of project delivery using Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Exceptional stakeholder management experience
- Have good SAAS product knowledge
- Be flexible and customizable according to business goals and objectives
- Scrum Master certification is desirable
- Versed in agile development techniques that put the customer at heart
- A passionate edge that creates a buzz that amazing people want to be a part of
- Ability to use technology to solve problems and create opportunities preferably in a mass-market, consumer-oriented website
- Flexible yet focused, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable competence at promoting cooperation, building great teams and developing individuals through feedback and guidance
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels of the organisation
For a confidential conversation please contact Farrah @ Argyll Scott.