Argyll Scott is working with client in Telecom business sector. Now, we are helping client to find potential candidate who keen to Project Management in area of Cyber Security. if you have extensive experience in Project Manage and excellent at Budget and Cost, Risk, and Stakeholder Management, this is for you!
What you will do:
- Provide guidance and support in handling complex problems and/or coordinating work in a matrix environment
- Manage the day-to-day planning and operational aspects of the project to ensure deliverable timelines are met.
- Prepare cost estimates for project work streams, reflecting equipment and staff requirements, and maintain fiscal control of the project budget
- Direct a technology team in the execution of the strategic vision for an assigned project
Who you are:
- 8 years of IT Implementation and Project Management
- Good Leadership to make decision at project team level and manage project to deliverable.
- Good project planning for integration and execution
- Experience in Budgeting and Cost Management for financial and actual plan
- Excellent at Risk Management for business and risk evaluation.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.