Our client is a leading digital service and mobile network provider in Thailand. With its commitment toward their convenient service and reliable network, they are looking for new experienced professionals to join their team.
- Explore Technical for develop new IT Product and Service for Corporate Customer;
- Design Technical Solution/ Process and Support.
- Project Control and Plan for Rollout and Implement Equipment for new service and Rollout service
- Training and Communication include design document for rollout new service for Sale/Pre sale/Implementation/Operation and Support;
- Testing and Evaluating Equipment and solution.
- Age 30 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering Information Engineering, Information Technology.
- At least 5-10 years' experience of technical support, project coordinator, project management.
- Able to travel to sites and be on calls
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- Good logical thinking, complex problem solving, strong interpersonal, project management, and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision and to work comfortably with some ambiguity
- Able to actively communicate in English/Thai
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.