My client is a world wide enterprise - they have over 12000 employees around the globe. They are expert in public security, hardware/software security and identity management. They are looking for a project engineer to assist in project management.
- Perform day to day activities such as system integration testing, troubleshooting, analyse requirements, technical deployment (hardware, server/workflow installation and workstation).
- Comfortable to do writings for SOP, user documentation, operation manual and test reports.
- Keep track of project deployment timeline - both software and hardware delivery.
- Offer support to both internal and external customers as and when needed.
- Work closely with existing vendors to roll out projects effectively.
- Other ad hoc duties assigned
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical, electrical or electronic engineering, or Information Technology from a recognized institution
- Knowledgeable in administrating Linux and Window's Servers
- Candidate must be fluent in both written and spoken english.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
EA Registration Number: R1331616
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105