Our client is leading global engineering company with products across electrical engineering, power generation, industrial automation, and many others. They are currently looking for an "Project Engineer (Analyzer Instrument)" to oversee their analyzer product which will oversee the overall project, engineering design, site installation, start up and commissioning. With the expanding volume and projected sales for the upcoming year, our client would like to expand their commercial and engineer support team to match the high projected growth.
The "Project Engineer (Analyzer Instrument)" will focus on dealing with all types of customers including EPC contractors and end users. Customers of our client are major public and private companies of which utilize industrial automation and power generation. The candidate should have background in project engineering in the analyzer instrument industry.
- Oversee the overall response project, engineering design, site installation, start up and commissioning.
- Product in Gas Analysis vertical such as process analyzers, gas chromatograph, combustion transmitter, continuous emission monitor.
- Deals directly with customer such as EPC contractors and end users account and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Raise visibility of the company's product via working with factories and distribution by marketing channels.
- Responsible for site activities and define the scope of work as per contract.
- Interacting with existed customers regularly to gain feedback on quality and service
- Onsite calibration services and support sales team for site survey and issue investigation report for each project.
- Grow the portfolio sales by working with partners focused on gas analyzer business.
- Thai Nationals
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering
- At least 3-5 years of direct experience in project engineering for analyzer instrument (process analyzers, gas chromatograph, combustion transmitter, continuous emission monitor).
- Able to solve technical issues on site.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and an updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to K. Apisit at email@example.com, call directly on 02 107 2884 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.