A rapidly E-Payment Company is looking for Project Director. This role will responsible for managing and coordinating Company's projects, End-to-end project management, including Project Planning, Project Schedule, Budget Planning, Project Implementation, Project Control, and final delivery of projects to meet expectations within timeline, quality and budget.
- Ensures assigned projects are completed within budgets and schedules while meeting client needs business objectives and design guidelines.
- Understand and make suggestion on business requirement, business analyst and provide professional recommendation on IT solution to support business decision
- Manages program of projects and project managers within a region to ensure successful completion and coordination of all efforts.
- Monitors progress, provides financial control and ensures quality of project.
- Responsible for ensuring that project managers can manage ,review and implement technical requirement
- Manage the project team and develop schedules and budgets for assigned projects.
- Identify and evaluates alternative solutions to best meet program goals.
- Works cooperatively with and ensures that projects managers work cooperatively with the appropriate Directors and project client to clarify specific needs and requirements and keeps client and appropriate Director up-to-date on project status throughout process. Manages efforts of other corporate support functions such as Legal, Insurance and Loss Prevention, Security, and Systems.
- Ensures all projects are completed within budgets and schedules while meeting client needs, business objectives and design guidelines.
- Fidelity service providers to develop overall program scope, strategy, and requirements.
- In certain circumstances, Project Director will be responsible for managing special studies, initiatives or due diligence assignments.
- Interacts with governmental branches and regulatory agencies as required to ensure that projects comply with all applicable legal requirements and regulations. Coordinates with efforts of other departments such as Planning, Acquisitions, Operations, Design, Engineering and Finance on project.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master Degree majoring in computer engineering or related fields
- A minimum of 10 years of experience project management experience in Banking or retails Payment, Extensive knowledge and experience in professional project management methodologies.
- Possess recognized project management qualifications, such as PMI, would be an added advantage
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Cash Card Business
- Excellent negotiation and budget control skill
- Able to Travel to support regional project
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good spoken and written in English.
- Proficiency in Mandarin will be an advantage
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Anya Buthsing at email@example.com or call directly on +66 2 701 2565 for a confidential discussion.