Our client is world's leading automotive company with worldwide branches. This company is known as an international innovative automotive company. They are now seeking for a Program Manager to be a part of the growing R&D team in Thailand. You will responsibility for launching new product projects with the opportunity working closely with top clients and training abroad.
You will work closely and coordinate with young talent managers with the international environment. The responsibilities of this position are following the area below,
- Coordinate with clients to understanding project details and make highest satisfactions
- Planning the timeline for all teams and coordinate between several departments
- Advise technical term for manufacturing (assembly line) and suppliers
- Analyze the problems to find the root causes and solution
- Build and maintain all supplier standards to be the same direction
- Support Engineering R&D team from worldwide
- Audit suppliers in local and overseas
- Training technical courses overseas
- Age between 30 - 40 years
- Bachelor's degree from Engineering or any relate department skill
- Strong communication and negotiation skill
- Experienced from Automotive or Electronic business
- Excellent English speaking skill
- Experienced in turning, grinding, metal forming process, head treatment, laser welding is a must
- Understanding measurement technology (ex. vibration, climate, dimensioning) is a must
This position will provide you the good career progress. You will have the opportunity to working closely with multi clients and large scale of automotive business.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.