My Client has been produceing plastic packaging for more than 60 years in over 40 countries around the world. They value the passion of people and team work. Currently, they are sourcing for an experienced factory manager, who will be the key leader among talent people to drive the best production.
You will lead production team to ensure that you produce the best quality product. In this role, you will:
* Ensure production activities meet established plan and targets.
* Perform constant process improvement in order to minimize production cost and maximize productivity.
* Lead, evaluate and develop a team of supervisors and professional staff in production team and engineering team.
* Launch activities to assure of safety target; zero work-injury accident.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience operating in PET - plastic packaging manufacturer. You will have strong experience in managing a large team of direct and indirect report within production facility. You will have:
* At least 10 years of production management experience in plastic injection blow moulding environment.
* Strong experience in production planning to manage the cost and meet target.
* Experience in producing for large scale end customers to resolve issues and concern around product satisfying requirements and standards.
* Excellent command in English both verbal and written; able to communicate with foreign management.
If you want to be production leader of global business, please send your resume to Sarun Chorruangsak at email@example.com or call directly on +66 21072885 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.