Product Specialist (Hybrid) - Ophthalmology
Our client is a global Pharmaceutical company. The company is currently seeking a Product Specialist for Ophthalmology portfolio. The candidate for this role will have to drive sales revenue through development strong relationship with KOL, assisting Product Manager in creating a competitive marketing strategy, demonstrating strong technical knowledge as well as proactively expanding to new market.
· Drives sales growth through developing strong relationship with key healthcare professionals
· Participate in workshop while advising technical knowledge relating to product
· Maintain strong relationship with existing client base, as well as proactively gain more market through business development
· Assisting Product Manager in development of competitive marketing strategy
Qualification and Requirement:
· Minimum 3 years of experienced in sales or marketing for within the field of ophthalmology
· Able to travel outside of Bagnkok
· Strong interpersonal skills determine and well presented.
· Graduate with degree in Medical Technology, Nursing, Life Sciences or relating field
· Business level in English
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of the most successful medical device company in the world.
- Challenging role to enhance your experience in medical device field.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submit your CV in MS word format with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.