|Job Title:||Product Owner|
|Contact Name:||Hugh Campbell|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2018 18:57|
As Product Owner your role is to champion, develop and progress your Product, ensuring it caters to the needs of a dynamic and scalable platform.
* Understand your product and the needs and challenges of your customers.
* Champion best practice and efficiencies as the subject matter expert of your product/area.
* Understand and stay abreast of current and emerging digital trends, seeking out new opportunities and potential candidates for your roadmap.
* Work closely with stakeholders and data teams to ensure expected business value, KPIs and measurement strategies are in place for all updates and deliverables for your product.
*Experience in managing products through their lifecycle from idea to delivery
* Proven experience in successfully delivering measurable business value through software or initiatives you have defined
* Expertise in delivering value from Agile methodologies
* Experience enabling cross-functional teams to deliver to tight deadlines working without line management responsibility
* Experience in writing clear and succinct user stories with explicit acceptance criteria that have led to successful delivery
For further information please contact Hugh at Argyll Scott on 0207 936 1110 or apply directly