My client is a small data intelligence company who are looking for people to join them who will be comfortable working in their informally structured, but maturing environment.
As well as being a team player, candidates should be used to working independently and able to take the initiative, upskill themselves when necessary and work well without direct oversight.
Purpose of this role
The Product Owner's role is:
- to implement the product roadmap and strategy for a designated product or products
- to identify opportunities for data enrichment and own the sourcing new data, through research and initiation of new data acquisition sources and practices
- to drive product, solution and continuous service improvement
- to prioritise development of non-client facing improvements via APIs through collaboration with engineering and development teams
Knowledge Skills Required
- Be able to interpret and translate complex user requirements and needs into a compelling product vision and specification.
- Demonstrable experience in the successful delivery and implementation of digital product strategy and delivery across a digital platforms that engaged consumers
- Significant experience and proven success developing and delivering digital and data products, new technology; mobile communications and digital convergence technology
- Experience as a Product Owner within a informatics/software environment launching new products
- Demonstrable experience working in a collaborative team in an Agile environment
- Demonstrable analytical problem solving skills, the ability to assess options and identify and implement creative, innovative and flexible solutions
- The ability to engage and influence senior business leaders and key stakeholders, as well as work in cross functional teams to deliver outcomes
- Demonstrated high level organisation, project management and planning skills
- Business Analysis skills, Strong analytical skills, Ability to translate requirements into User Stories, Knowledge of user-centred design
- Digital product management experience in B2B and/or B2C with specific experience in the data space. Have a demonstrable track record of establishing and managing partner relationships.
- Have significant experience in a senior propositions/product management role, in a software or information service context
- Have proven experience of successfully bringing software and services to market
- Have direct experience working in, or with, NHS organisations, with knowledge of NHS commissioning an advantage