One of the global leading FMCG company is currently looking for a highly motivated and talented individual who has a Beauty and Personal Care industry background to be a key part of a dynamic team in a customer-oriented environment.
- Responsible for planning, implementation and evaluation of marketing programs for assigned brands through PR, advertising, sales promotions and CRM
- Review sales trends and inventory levels for the assigned brand to meet sales achievement
- Coordinate with agencies on PR & communications as well as social media platform management
- Develop and maintain good relationships with business partners to optimize business opportunities
- Motivate frontline sales to achieve sales target and maintain high standard of customer service
- Prepare regular sales and marketing reports for management review
- Work closely with brand (joint venture partner) to ensure all marketing plans and materials will uphold brand image
- Stock and Point of Sales Materials control and budget
- University graduate in Business Administration, Marketing or related discipline
- At least 3 years of sales & marketing experience in FMCG or beauty industry
- Experience in managing beauty products is highly preferable
- Knowledge of different marketing mix covering ATL, BTL and digital marketing activities
- Team player with excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Resourceful and with a lot of initiation
- Creative, well organized, detail-minded and highly independent
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
If you are intrested in exploring this roel further, please send your resume to Penny Chong at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly to +603 2174 9008 for a confidential discussion .
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.