Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Product Manager-Salesforce. This role will responsible for analyze company processes, developing CRM workflows and custom solutions for specific business needs. Salesforce developers work collaboratively with others on the team to create custom, scalable processes for the company.
- Collaborate with their colleagues in sales, customer support and marketing in order to translate business needs into effective tools within Salesforce
- Responsible for QA, testing, debuging and developing user documentation
- Designing and developing business workflows and translating requirements into system solutions
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong Lightning / LWC / VF Development
- Strong Apex knowledge
- At least Certified Salesforce Developer
- Strong knowledge in .NET or Java
- Good logical thinking and data structure
- Good SQL knowledge
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.