- Prepare and develop marketing objectives, strategies, advertising and promotion and ensure their execution.
- Establish marketing plan including competitive tactics and selling message to increase market share and profits.
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company, expertise in science and innovative medicines
- Evaluate the practicality and potential of new products and market development.
- Analyzes and defines customers and market requirements and trends.
- Prepare and Develop product training and competitor information intelligence to sales force on an ongoing basis.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Develops and maintains the contact with customers, Sales force and channels for understanding their needs.
- Be knowledgeable and up-to-date on market information, competition, selling skill, and other information required to achieve the Company's objectives.
- Provide direction to develop Product Specialist.
- Review complaints and suggestions relating to assigned products.
- Analyze and report market intelligence in a correct and timely manner.
- Work closely with Sales Manager, Business unit to build implementation plan for the product aimed at maximizing customer value and product penetration.
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy or equivalent, MBA degree is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years experience with Pharmaceutical Industry(Product manager is preferred).
- Proven track record as a analytical mind and good communication skills.
- Good marketing analysis and good business planning skills.
- Knowledge of marketing concepts, strategic thinking.
- highly motivated, well-organized.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
What's on Offer
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of successful pharmaceutical company in the world.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture.