One of the largest healthcare services group in Asia. The company have businesses spanning across 13 markets. Now a Product Manager role is made available and the successful candidate must be experienced in product launching.
- Create initiatives and road map to new product launches in accordance to regulatory and target audience.
- Responsible for promoting products to the target markets in hospital channels.
- Create innovative marketing strategies and develop marketing activities, implementation and tracking plan to achieve sales target.
- Build up and enhance relationship with key opinion leaders and target physicians.
- Train product knowledge to sales team and able to work collaboratively with sales team to maintain market share.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a product manager role in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Must be experienced in launching product(s).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a pharmaceutical medical rep role.
- Strong presentation skill, clear and confident communicator.
- Ability to work independently.
Please email your CV, notice period and current package to apply at email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.