- Directing the compilation of market information - including conducting survey and analysis on market trends, market sizing, its growth rates, market segmentation, the competition and customer needs;
- Planning market mapping strategies to identify key customers segments for different product models;
- Ensuring efficient and accurate product ordering, forecasting and pricing;
- Development of marketing strategies and execution plan to create product awareness and to capture market share;
- Leading the team in building business relationships with key corporate customers and dealers;
- Ensure the availability of a comprehensive set of marketing and sales tools including price list, product brochures, product manuals, sales data sheet and sales training manuals;
- Lead the team in developing a strong product sales training program for the sales channel (Sales Dept and dealers);
- Lead the team to develop and implement new product introduction plans and new product promotions and launches;
- Leading the team in working with principles to enhance brand recognition and product awareness;
- Review and analyse products' sales performance;
- To assist at road shows, trade exhibitions and events.
- Minimum Degree in Accounting, Sales & Marketing or any other equivalent qualification.
- Communicate well in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- MUST have at least 3 years of similar work experience in similar role.
- Good management, planning, organizing, controlling and coordinating skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and trouble shooting skills as well as good foresight;
- Need to be able to work and synergize in a team environment;
- Preferably possess an avid interest in sports
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.