Our client is Asia's leading cosmetic company. They are now looking a Product Manager to be a part of their growing team in Thailand. You will be responsible for market research and analysis related to new product launches, and how well the company's existing products meet the current and potential needs of consumers and stack up to the competition in line with the company's business model. This is an excellent opportunity for you to take your career to the next level and build a rich and rewarding career in an exciting industry.
- Manage from concept, to design, sample production, testing, forecast, cost, mass production, promotion, support, and finally product end of life.
- Deliver the operating plan: achievement of growth objectives including market share, revenue, profit and return on investment for all the channels/categories of business and/or key customers.
- Work closely with functional teams for product development, new product development and launches
- Conduct consumer studies, analyze and provide recommendations
- Monitor project delivery and control product development budget
- Determine product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders
- Bachelor's degree or higher in marketing or any related business field
- At least 5 years experiences in product management prefer in FMCG business.
- Creative and analytical skills
- Objective oriented
- Experienced in project management and product launches
- Knowledgeable in social media marketing is a plus
- Experience in Product Management, People Management, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Requirements Analysis, Pricing, Planning, Competitive Analysis, Sales Planning, Inventory Control, Financial Planning and Strategy
- Fluency in English is strongly required (Speaking and Writing)
- Fluency in Mandarin is a plus
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of world's leaders company in the world.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.