One of our Luxury clients looking for a Brand Manager to look after the Cosmetics division.
- Own the brand patrimony, guarantee the brand identity orchestratinglaunches andgrowthof pillar products usingmarketand consumerexpertise. Market competitive analysis-
- Monitoring competitors launches, activities.- Analysis of competitive offerings (claims, pricing, performance, etc.)-
- Understand market channels. Consumer Understanding-
- To understand potential consumers and their needs.- Tounderstand competitive brand users and their satisfactions/dissatisfactions.- To identify andunderstandconsumer trends.
- Product Management- To developand manage launchplans based on international marketingplan.-
- To establish a right price cascading based on local competitors and international recommendations.
- To manage brand assortment pyramid and recommend the right assortment per channel.- To work withsupply team onmonthly sales forecast, especially pay close attention on thetopSKUsand work outSKUrationalin order to decrease slobs.- To maximize the impact of star product launches through all related dimensions of communication,social media,merchandising, PR, CRM, in-store activities, etc.Brand communication and activities
- To work withdigitalmanager on the implementation of monthly media plan, developing lay-out andartwork.- To work with retail team to develop advertising in storematerials.- Implementthe retail strategy working hand-in-hand with the retail and education team and ensure theproperimplementation ofretail materials (services, advice, etc.).- To propose, monitor and evaluate the promotional activities with support from Retail.- Acts a project manager for all brand events