Our client is a leader in consumer products, medical devices and pharmaceutical products. They have over 125,000 employees in 60 countries, serving the same mission which is to help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives. Now they are looking for a Product Line Owner - IT Lead, Data & Analytics
- Responsible for proposing, implementing and maintaining full cycle of analytics activities within commercial space in support of business requirements: data acquisition, integration within data lake, design and development of analytics solutions, structures and visuals.
- Responsible for defining, designing and developing processes, technologies and tools in support of Sales Analytics, Customer Analytics, Digital Analytics, Precision Marketing and E-Commerce analytics capabilities.
- Support all data & technology requirements for OneSEA's build & design in the areas of commercial data sets
- Support teams across the matrix structure to ensure best practices are implemented in the areas of data acquisition and ensures applicable data consistently meets the needs of business partners and analytic capabilities requiring such data
- Understands synergies and differences between primary/secondary/marketing/customer/digital/other data sets and commercial processes involved.
- Works closely with business partners to understand requirements, propose and implement solutions in support of Commercial Analytics capabilities.
- Works with Regional IT Teams to implement and activate analytics capabilities, maximizes synergies and leverage opportunities from data, development, technologies and process point of view
- Works across business functions to understand interdependencies and has a good understanding of all key functional areas and associated data need.
- 5+ years in IT space specializing in Analytics, Insights generation and data architecture
- Background or knowledge of commercial data sets, specifically customer, retails, distributors, Point-of-Sales, digital data (websites, social media, search, advertisement) and syndicated / primary data sets is required
- Ability to assemble, analyze, and evaluate data and to be able to make appropriate and well-reasoned recommendations and decisions to the Business stakeholders and the Project Team
- SQL and Database skills required.
- Basic knowledge of SAP.
- Past experience with integration technologies i.e. ETL, data migration, and packaged applications is required
- Working knowledge of programming languages (JAVA, Python, Perl, etc…)
- Good understanding and experience with Hadoop-based technologies, big data analytics, AWS technologies (RDS, Redshift, S3), Visualization software (Tableau) and Analytics concepts (landing zone, data lake, etc) is required
- Data sourcing, data mapping, data profiling, data mining, documenting data definitions experience is required
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Ability to rapidly understand business requirements, communicate expectations to cross-functional development teams, document data findings that can be easily understood is required
- Vision to understand and propose how various data sets fit together for further analysis and visualization in support of business analytics capabilities
- Ability to work in a matrix environment in a complex organization
- Experience with leading / being part of projects utilizing Agile methodology
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of IT and business data and analytics processes, including best practices of the industry.
- Proven success in delivering / playing a key part in IT Analytics projects
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.