Our client are one of the world's leading food businesses with a strong and established presence in Asia.
The Product Leader for APAC will develop the strategy and lead all aspects of the execution of product line activities for a chosen ingredient and protein. In this role, you will direct their team that designs and implements a comprehensive product marketing cycle.
Our client seeks a professional who will lead their team that will identify market potential and customers unmet needs to create differentiated products, establish pricing and market strategies, define promotional activities and handle product through phase-out, and oversee all aspects of product line management activities from forecasting, financial analysis, quality management, inventory management, SKU management, supply chain, etc.
Other key responsibilties include:
- Prepare and coordinate product introductions and updates
- Direct compiling and evaluating research on market product requirements and identify enhancements to current features and functionality
- Monitor program planning with customers to identify manufacturing schedules, goals, design criteria, costs and similar considerations
- Plan, organize and coordinate assigned product line initiatives such as improving costs, managing aging inventory or marketing promotions etc. to accomplish financial and budgetary goals to grow the product line
- Develop plans and deliver results in a fast-changing business or regulatory environment, while leading a team of two product line specialist professionals
- A minimum of six years relevant experience from a B2B food business, prefereably in sugar
- Team management experience with effective communication skills
- Effective stakeholder management skills especially working in a large organisation
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent experience
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.