- Responsible for promoting products to the target markets.
- Create innovative marketing strategies and develop marketing activities, implementation and tracking plan to achieve sales target.
- Build up and enhance relationship with key opinion leaders
- Train product knowledge to sales team and able to work collaboratively with sales team to maintain market shares.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field. MBA is an advantage.
- Experience in OTC or Consumer products
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing.
- Self-motivated, strong communication and presentation skills, strong service-minded.
- Ability to work independently.
Please call +65 3157 3022 or email me your CV, notice period and current package to apply at k,firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Katie Macpherson at email@example.com or call directly on +65 3157 1460 for a confidential discussion.