Product Development Manager (Based in Chiang Rai)
Food development process - Organic - Noodle - Food manufacturing - Budgeting - Strategic planning - Resource allocation - Based in Chiang Rai
An Organic Food Manufacturer
- Perform market research to understand market requirements and initiate innovative product development.
- Analyze new components, materials, and technologies to evaluate functionality for all new product development.
- Coordinate with multidisciplinary product launch teams to facilitate product launch as per research findings and in appropriate market.
- Design new concepts for development of new products and maintain technical compatibility to develop concepts into real products.
- Prepare comprehensive project plans with technical objectives and detailed cost estimates.
- Analyze product cost and prepare schedule plans for effective implementation of projects.
- Provide backup services by advising and develop innovative ideas, concepts and methods for same.
- Analyze and perform quantitative assessment of design prototypes in line with regulatory and industry norms to tackle all regulatory and marketing issues.
- Prepare and approve product design and test plans, review design and recommend adequate changes to the approved models before actual role out of new products.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Food Science & Technology, Product Development or related field.
- At least 10 years' experience in product development.
- Knowledge about rice and rice-based food products food process, Culinary is highly valued
- Able to work in Chiang Rai
If you are interested, please apply via Jobs DB
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.