*** This is a 1 year contract role***'
- This role is responsible for all NPD including planning an R&D strategy and activity to develop meat applications. In this role, you will:
- Manage and Plan NPD strategy and vision for providing a product that satisfies customer's needs, trends and competitors.
- Leads and manages R&D team for Aging Nutrition product categories.
- Collaborate with the Regional / Global function for the direction
- Leverage technology to monitor customer portfolio and identify emerging trends and needs in the market.
- Drive customer focus and technical relationship plans for key strategic accounts and takes direct responsibility for customer satisfaction and business retention.
- Provide strategic functional leadership and coaching R&D team
- Extensive experience in Nutrition and powder products
- Degree level or higher in Food Science or another relevant degree
- It is highly desirable that you have experience within the product categories.
- At least 5-10 years experience
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.