- Mainly responsible for product development for infant and children nutrition products for Asia Pacific manufactured at third party subcontractor and plants.
- Make use of internal and external technical resources, conduct experiments and testing, perform technical assessment, implement product development from product concept, formulation design, lab prototype, pilot and plant trial to product launch to the market.
- Review & prepare technical documents necessary for each phase of product development from initiation stage, process validation to post launch.
- Responsible for budget preparation and expense monitoring for projects handled.
- At least 5 years' experience in food / pharmaceutical / beverage manufacturing industry in R&D, QA or production functions with at least 2 years of those spent working in all aspects of R&D product development.
- Exposure and understanding on basic nutrition and nutrient fortification.
- Experience working in the Dairy Industry is essential.
- High work interest in Research & Development functions with good sense of self-motivation, responsibility, and can work independently with limited supervision
Please email updated CV, current remuneration and notice period to email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.