Procurement Manager - Offshore Project
Salary: 150 - 230 KB per Month
Our partner is a very global Oil & Gas company operating business more than 30 years. Currently, they are looking for a very experienced Procurement people to lead Project in term of procurement for APAC in order to oversee all sourcing/procurement activities.
This role is responsible for ensuring supply and optimal cost-to-serve for all assigned goods/services groups. In this role, you will:
- Develop the implementation of Procurement Strategy and Sourcing Rules to meet overall business targets.
- Improve procurement performance in term of cost saving, supplier sustainability, category strategy, and procurement & sourcing process.
- Continuously update relevant local markets, products, innovations, and knowledge for each category of responsibility.
- Lead and develop member of procurement team
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in procurement activities for Offshore Oil & Gas project. You will have a Bachelor degree level or higher, and it is highly desirable that you will have experience:
- In category management, negotiation, and contract management.
- In managing a team of direct and indirect report .
Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Able to travel aboard is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.