Our client is a global FMCG seeking a young and dynamic procurement executive to support the indirect procurement function across SEA
- Liaise and work closely with internal stakeholders, across 3 business units, to understand the requirements of agencies
- Establish and maintain good relationships with local and overseas suppliers to negotiate for the best terms.
- Monitors supplier performance in terms of on-time delivery of projects, quality and cost.
- Initiate and lead cost saving initiatives.
- Maintain and update the approved supplier list.
- Source, evaluate and qualify suppliers.
- Aid in the development and implementation of purchasing strategies.
- Undergraduate degree in business or related field
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in indirect procurement for marketing/ creative agencies in FMCG/F&B
EA Registration Number: R1765896
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105