Salary: 200 - 250 KB per Month
Our partner is a well-known FMCG company. They operate more than 60 years producing variety range of FMCG product from head to toe providing in Asia Pacific. Currently, they are looking for a very experienced Procurement people to lead Procurement team in order to oversee all sourcing/procurement activities.
This role is responsible for ensuring supply and optimal cost-to-serve for all assigned goods/services groups for both direct and indirect material. In this role, you will:
- Develop the implementation of Procurement Strategy and Sourcing Rules to meet overall business targets.
- Improve procurement performance in term of cost saving, supplier sustainability, category strategy, and procurement & sourcing process.
- Continuously update relevant local markets, products, innovations, and knowledge for each category of responsibility.
- Lead and develop member of procurement team
The successful candidate will need to be Thai nationality and have extensive experience in procurement activities for both direct and indirect materials. You will have a Bachelor degree level or higher, and it is highly desirable that you will have experience:
- In category management, negotiation, and contract management
- In managing a team of direct and indirect report
Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.