- Conduct process technology assessment, process design and development, lead and conduct trials from laboratory scale to production scale for raw materials, formulations, processes in Asia Pacific used at third party subcontractor and plants.
- Provide technical and scientific support to manufacturing operation to ensure product quality and efficiency.
- Support requirement in pilot plant and related studies of R&D team.
- Liaise with R&D technicians / consultants / temp staff (leased) involved in the production of R&D products, evaluation of raw materials and prototypes, engineering activities related to the scale up of R&D product formulations and packages, global systems implementation, materials inventory and control.
- Preferably with at least 7 years' experience as Process Engineer operating key process technologies related to food and beverage manufacturing such as liquid processing and spray drying. Experience in any one of aseptic process and packaging, membrane filtration and separation technologies, enzymatic and hydrolysis processes is an advantage.
- Experience in dry powder blending, powder conveying is an advantage.
- Demonstrates successful application of process scale ups from bench to pilot plant, to manufacturing plant environment.
- Can work effectively with people in different teams, levels and functions of the organization, and across different cultures where high degree of collaboration and teamwork is required.
Please email your CV, notice period and current remuneration package to firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.