- Developing, implementing and managing a Practice Development Program in the region.
- Closely collaborate with Regional Sales Managers and Regional Clinical Applications Manager to ensure consistent, unified approach with regards to customer interactions and expectations is taken throughout region.
- Together with Head of Sales, support establishment of Practice Development Program at country level and guide / direct / monitor their activities with regards to execution of the program.
- Conduct training for the eye center's staff on practice development topics.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Marketing, Sales and Management in the Health, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Hospitality or Event Management industries.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and consulting skills.
- Experience in training individuals or groups.
- Willing to travel within APAC region.
Please email your CV, notice period and current remuneration to email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.