Our client is an international high-end luxury jeweller, they are searching PR & Communications Director Asia Pacific to join the team to plan, develop, and implement communication strategies in the region. The individual will be reporting directly to the Managing Director of Asia Pacific.
· Develop and implement a communication strategy for the APAC market whilst managing budget and increasing brand awareness
· Ensure Media and Digital is consistent across the region with the brand's strategy and KPI
· Define the PR annual action plan, maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and the press, and monitoring and analyzing competition
· Lead the visual merchandising team to implement global visual merchandising strategy
· Oversee PR event planning and execution
· Produce media material and develop specific tools and ideas to grow awareness and brand equity
· Lead and supporting the regional communications team, encouraging dialogue between local and regional teams
· Develop weekly and monthly reports, reviews, competition analysis etc.
· Bachelor's in Marketing and/or PR communications
· 15+ years of experience in luxury retail, preferably jeweller and watches.
· Strong communication written and spoken in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
· Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
· Interpersonal and relationship management skills
· Highly organized and proactive
· Proven record of leadership and management skills
· Excellent communication skills with people at all levels
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Christy Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on + 852 3695 5195 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.