* Manage and define a strategically aligned improvement program which will address the largest areas of risk while maximizing the value delivered to the organization. These programs of change include operational improvement, IT security and risk management, programs in risk awareness and cultural change.
* Manage programs from initiation through final implementation; E.g. assembling a matrix project team, identifying relevant resources needed, and; assigning responsibilities based upon the project plan, defining requirements, scope, budget, agreeing terms and ensuring delivery
* Oversee programs' reporting including the reporting on schedule, budget, scope, quality, risks, issues, dependencies, team, stakeholders and benefits for Asia Executive and country management
* Manage both regional and country teams to ensure that program management structures and processes are on track
* Responsible for validating the work of program teams in the creation of tangible cases for investment whether financial or risk management, that support operational initiatives across the Asia region.
* Exceptional knowledge in Risk management, IT security, Operational controls, Audit E.g. Money Laundering, Fraud, Data Theft
* Experience in managing and delivering major transformational change programmes
* Expert knowledge of change management principles
If you are a self motivated Business Transformation professional with a passion for project management, and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wanny Soh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5198 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.