Argyll Scott is working with an International IT service organization to find their PMO & IT Governance Officer. You will be a part of a Global Infrastructure team, managing and supporting projects.
- PMO: Oversees the overall project portfolio (business IT & core technology projects)
- Provides accurate, comprehensive, and prioritized view of all projects
- Supports the successful delivery of projects through effective facilitation, tracking and reporting
- Acts as a reference point for PMO queries and a source of guidance for project management methodology/governance
- Monitors quality (time to market, perimeter, costs, delays, documentation etc.
- Project Management
- Acts as Project Manager on a specific list of projects
- IT Governance
- Develops and prepares of general documentation, white papers, processes, and procedures
- Supervises level 1 control plan
- Follows up (Internal and External) Audit recommendations.
- Financials (in collaboration with Finance department)
- Contributes to budget preparation
- Ensures activity reports are accurate, comprehensive and analyzed
- Bachelor's degree BSc. Computer Science. (mandatory)
- Good command in English.
- 3-5 years' experience in related field
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
- Team player, Open-minded, anticipation and speed adaptation.
- Good relevant technical/programming/business background
- Analytical skills
- Rigor and organization skills are required, whilst working to tight deadlines
- commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
- Banking knowledge is a plus.
- Initiative and creative thinking
What we offer;
- Great package with other benefits.
- Challenging role to enhance your career in an international company
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.