The Technical Platform Manager is responsible for the management and operation of one of Malaysia's premier financial solutions Group's server virtualization and platform infrastructure ensuring high availability/performance are met, leading design of the service delivery architecture; and is a category expert on hi-tech servers.
Amongst your detailed responsibilities are, leading a team of IT experts to provide all day round platform support services. You will also assemble the yearly capital and operating expenditure.
· Min 10 years work experience within IT with 5 years leadership skills
· ITIL Certified and experience in information security is an advantage
· Experience in developing TOMs and SOPs
· Technical knowledge in operating systems (both Unix and Windows will be an advantage) ,VMware and AS400 technologies
· Savvy with Veritas Netbackup, Symantec Anti-Virus ,Microsoft SCOM, IBM Tivoli monitoring and Patch management (WSUS, Tivoli Endpoint).
Kindly share your CV to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.