Plant Manager - Food Industry only!
Plant Management - Manufacturing management - Operation Management - Production
Budgeting - Strategic Planning - Supply Chain - Based in Northern Thailand - Up to 130K
A well-known food manufacturing company
- Plan, establish, direct, and supervise the activities of the team members by communicating job expectations, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Works closely with supervisor/manager to meet financial goals, this will include plant efficacies, meeting production goals, driving out production costs, waste etc.
- Complete production plans by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; and resolving problems.
- Enforce and maintain compliance with food safety, employee safety and sanitation policies and programs.
- Maintain workflow by monitoring steps of the process; set processing variables; observe control points; monitor personnel and resources; initiate and foster a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Provide manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answer questions and respond to requests
- Analyze operations data to identify opportunities and drive action to improve and resolve them
- Observe work and monitor gauges, dials, reports and other indicators to ensure that operators confirm to production or processing standards.
- Maintain a safe, clean and efficient work environment by interpreting, training and directing personnel on SOP's, best practice and company policies and procedures.
- Request and ensure timely follow-up on equipment repairs & service.
- Recommend and implement measures to motivate employees and to improve production methods, equipment performance, product quality and efficiency.
- Recommend and execute personnel actions, including hiring, employee evaluations, terminations and promotions.
- Recognize the importance of safety in the workplace, follow safety rules, practice safe work habits, utilize appropriate safety equipment and report unsafe conditions to the appropriate administrator.
- Bachelor's Degree is required, preferably in Food Science or Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years of progressive leadership experience is required, preferably within a manufacturing environment
- Must demonstrate ability to effectively communicate with and influence large groups of employees
- Minimum of 5 year of leadership experience in a Safety oriented environment is required
If you are interested, please apply directly via Jobs DB
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.