Our client has a brand name synonymous with luxury lifestyle and can be found all over the world. Their products are in the high-end retail space and an exciting new opportunity has recently become available with them. They are currently looking for a Planning Analyst (Regional) to join their business
- Drive, deliver and monitor annual budgeting and quarterly/monthly forecasting process, analysis and reporting
- Consolidate demand plan and facilitate forecasting process for all Asia countries to aggregate into regional level.
- Liaise with Finance and Sales teams to develop long range and seasonal forecast, keep track assumptions and rationale behind and performance analysis to identify the forecast changes and gap.
- Partner with sales team, manage forecast analysis for Asia region ensure forecast meet the brand footprint accordingly to new product launch, product life cycle, product mix, style productivity, phase out products and inventory budget and provide actionable solutions plan and root cause analysis.
- Evaluate stock level and sell through by location (Asia), and assist stock allocation / replenishment / transfers
- Liaise with overseas distributors to manage and proceed wholesales invoice
- Input and administrate sales/purchase orders to internal system
- Associate degree or above in any disciplines
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in merchandise planning and sales administration
- Experience in luxury industry is an advantage
- Great sense for luxury retail and consumer needs
- Fluency in English and Cantonese
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.