As an Performance Analyst/ R&I Executive you will be responsible for measuring, analyzing, reporting and improving performance of online campaigns. The focus of this role is in data assimilation and creating actionable insights that serve to drive informed decision making.
- Collect, analyze and share industry data/updates/stats/platform updates/findings with agency stakeholders on a weekly basis,
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis, using a range of data from social and digital media, search, and traditional desk research,
- Analyze and report performance across campaigns as a part of the media team to support client deliverables and new business pitches,
- Support agency-wide with reporting templates and tools,
- Craft and analyze reports like social channel performance, competitive benchmarking, social media listening etc,
- Deliver monthly/quarterly performance reports for brands' owned social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube) and recommend best practices,
- Work closely with the account teams to create social insights into audiences, brands or industry categories, to drive our creative strategies and executions
- Contribution to research projects for new and existing clients (g. through focus groups or trend analysis); understanding different consumer mindsets and applying the findings to clients' business challenges,
- Help brands set KPIs for and measure the success of their social media campaigns against primary business objectives,
- Maintain relationships with regional advertising/communications industry media to share agency updates and insights with the aim of getting published.