My client are a software solutions business leading the transformation of the fashion supply chain industry. Their specific solutions improve and accelerate the entire new product development, costing, sourcing, capacity planning and order execution lifecycle.
They are looking for a Partnerships Development Director to build and effectively drive their Asian ecoystem. A region which takes up 80% of their global business and where their key focus will be.
- Drive the identification and acquisition of strategic partnerships and alliances, building an exceptional partner network capable of supporting the consistent delivery of the businesses forecasted channel revenue and margin
- Lead the onboarding, activation and development of partners, implementing and refining processes and KPIs, and working closely with internal and partner teams, to ensure fast and efficient integration into and operation as part of their ecosystem
- Develop and own the overall partner program, operating across four key partnerships areas: Solution/ Customer, Technology (ISV), Global Software Vendors (GSV) and Consultancies. The primary focus will be on Solution/ Customer Partners with full service capability (building an indirect channel for Sales and Delivery) and GSVs
- Experience and track record of over-achievement in complex B2B software solution sales, business development and 7-10 years of progressively increasing responsibility, experience and success in partnership development roles in high growth software organisations
- History of successfully developing and leading long term partner relationships that drive meaningful, measurable and significant impact
- Experience engaging and influencing senior C-Suite executives and familiarity with decision making processes in complex, global enterprise companies through to small and medium sized business
- Superior commercial and negotiation skills, in high value complex solution-selling/ strategic roles
- Focused on strategy execution, with a systematic, analytical and process driven approach, high personal standards and strong attention to detail
- Experience managing complex projects working across multi-functional teams at all levels of an organisation, from individual contributors to C-Suite
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.