Argyll Scott is working with a leading IT consulting company to find their Oracle Finance Consultant to support their leading retail clients.
What you will do:
- Perform end-to-end Oracle Fusion Finance/Procurement implementation
- Give assertive consultation to the client in their accounting and finance process with the Oracle knowledge
- Build reports on OTBI and BI Publisher
- Oracle EBS Finance implementation
- Oracle E-business Suite implementation and maintenance of Finance modules such as AP, AR, FA, CM, GL, iExpenses with some experience in Purchasing, procurement, Order management, shipping and Inventory for the retail business
- Good understanding of finance module interfaces between other modules and with external systems
Who you are:
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Finance or Computer Engineering is preferred
- At least 2 - 3 years of experience in Oracle Finance/Accounting implementation
- Professional qualification in Accounting will be an added advantage
- Experience of at least 4-8 years in ERP Domain (Oracle Fusion, EBS)
- Ability to configure AP, AR, GL, FA or Procurement
- Good communication and client-facing skills
- Proficient in verbal and written English
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary package with excellent benefits
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic working environment
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kade 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.