Argyll Scott is partnering with a leading securities firm to look for an operational risk manager. The right candidate will have the opportunity to work directly with a seasoned Head of Risk, and gain all-around exposures in operation risk management and business continuity planning.
- Maintain operational risk management related policies and guidelines.
- Prepare operational risk reports
- Identify, develop and monitor key risk indicators for subsequent risk trend analysis
- Support on business continuity plan
- Conduct operation risk investigation, cause analysis and remediation
- Work closely with governance and relevant department
- Provide risk management trainings to internal teams
- Bachelor's degree or above, with minimum 5 years of relevant experience in securities/banking/financial company
- Familiar with SFC requirements preferred but not a must
- Good communication skills and team player
- Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese a must
For further details or interest in knowing more about legal, risk and compliance opportunities, please apply or reach out to Karen Yung at firstname.lastname@example.org /+852 3695 5184.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.