- Manage day-to-day operations of operation shop team to drive, deliver and exceed pre-determined membership
- Responsibility and ensuring delivery of a premium member experience
- Schedules employee shifts, calculates current and anticipated payroll per budget requirements. Fills shifts as needed.
- Services all members and internal departments by extending excellent customer service at all times. Champions new staff service training and assures adherence to customer service standards across all shifts.
- Have a clear understanding of the strategic objectives of the business
- Continuously informs all club staff of changes in policy, promotions and programs by conducting staff meetings, writing newsletters and/or memos.
- Operations Manager is on-call as a substitute and is cross trained to work all areas of the business.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Operation, Lounge Manager, Customer Service Manager, and/ or Outlet Manager
- Experience in delivering impeccable customer service and responding to feedback and complaints
- Excellent track record of leadership, people development and team building
- Fluent written and spoken Thai and English language
Great opportunity working with well-known worldwide company.
Strong fun working culture and working in Central Bangkok.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.