Our client is leading multinational tech firm based in Bangkok. They are currently expanding their operations to include a grocery shopping service of which customers can shop fresh produce with a short delivery lead time. This position ,"Operation Manager", allows you to be creative and have an innovative approach towards online grocery shopping.
The 'Operation Manager' will lead the team of which will control the daily operations and fleet management for drivers and shoppers. This role is similar to some startup company but with more resources. Working closely to the global team, the Grocery business unit will be a new service vertical for Thailand operations.
- Manage daily operations including process improvement and optimization. Work closely with the company partners to maintain high customer satisfaction with both shoppers and drivers.
- Forecast and formulate insights and develop report with the vertical business unit team.
- Take charge of training the operations team of which include the fleet, shoppers, and internal administrative division along with other stakeholders.
- Provide detail analysis for to improve the product and set an example for potential project growth to other branch in other countries.
- Able to manage customer satisfaction to the highest standard.
- Thai Nationals Only.
- Customer service minded. Take ownership of the project and have entrepreneurial mindset.
- Proficiency in excel skills.
- Education background in business, finance, logistics, or others
- Good command in spoken and written English.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and an updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to K. Apisit at firstname.lastname@example.org, call directly on 02 107 2884 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.