My client is looking for an Operation Manager to join their work as part of the Global Centre of Excellence to be building and supporting of delivering managed services and work with local and regional teams to meet business objectives.
You will be joining an account that is reputable and you will be required to plan, organize and manage overall operations to ensure network infrastructure of the client organization.
Holding on to the overall responsibility for the service delivery onsite team and you will be the key operation escalation contact coordinating within their respective region for both operations and deployment.
- Strong Operation Manager experience in handling and leading team, managing network operation for the client account
- 2-3 years of team lead experience, experienced in complex multivendor & multinational environment
- Possess ITIL foundation Certification
- Strong client centric focus and good service management and operation abilities
- Able to run all overall operations, ensuring processes are in place and roaster planning & Management
- Able be on stand-by supporting global team members in case of high severity incident.
- More than 7 years in Network Administration / Operation / Engineering experience
- Strong working knowledge on Cisco networking products , wireless, firewall, routing & switching and voice related network infrastructure
- CCNA/CCNP Certified, Cisco Meraki Certification or experience will be an added advantage
- Good working experience on Wireless, Firewall, Routing & Switching and Voice related networks infrastructure.
EA Registration Number: R1103437
Argyll Scott Interim Pte Ltd (f.k.a. Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd) EA Licence Number: 16S8140