Title: Operation Manager (Chemical)
Procurement - Raw materials - Inventory - Manufacturing - Warehousing manufacturing budget - HSE- Based in Samut Prakarn - International Company - Attractive Salary
An international Industrial Products Manufacturer
- Develops manufacturing plans and maintains production schedules.
- Supervises allocation of material, manpower and equipment resources.
- Ensure adherence to process control procedures, operating instructions, and all quality control instructions.
- Responsible for safe manufacturing quality product with minimal scrap or rework, while meeting customer specifications and delivery commitments.
- Ensures that the legal requirements and company safety policy are enforced.
- Establishes and executes annual operating budgets for area under supervision. Responsible to make or beat the budget. Takes appropriate action to correct deviations from budgets or operating plans.
- Prepares and reviews budget allocations and insures profitable operation of plant, including cost reduction programs.
- Formulates long and short-range strategies for continuous improvements for all plant manufacturing functions.
- Control quality, delivery, cost of production, work in process levels, and monitors production through manufacturing planning.
- Recommends and purchases new equipment for expansion, efficiency, cost reductions, quality or improvement.
- Maintains and enhances a team environment and motivates the Mentor production workforce.
- Maintains favorable employee relations through interaction with the Human Resources Manager.
- The ability to handle high stress associated with high activity with tight deadlines
· Background in related area of Engineering, Operations, and Material Management. Successful experience in related production operations with a minimum 10 years in supervision and management.
· Bachelor's degree in business or engineering related curriculum. Extensive training in manufacturing, accounting, manufacturing processes leadership, group motivation and behavior. Advanced working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing techniques and philosophies, 5S, TOC, Six Sigma and problem solving.
If you are interested, please apply via jobs DB
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.