Our client is leading multinational tech firm based in Bangkok. They are currently expanding their operations to engage in a postal/courier delivery service. This position ,"Operation Manager", allows you to be creative and have an innovative approach towards on last mile delivery.
The 'Operation Manager' will lead the team of which will control the daily operations and fleet management for drivers for delivery. This role is similar to some startup company but with more resources. Working closely to the global team, the Courier business unit will be a new service vertical for Thailand operations.
- Manage daily operations including process improvement and optimization. Work closely with the company partners to maintain high customer satisfaction with both clients and customers for delivery service.
- Forecast and formulate insights and develop report with the vertical business unit team.
- Able to manage customer satisfaction to the highest standard.
- Take charge of training the operations team of which include the delivery operations and customer service management.
- Provide detail analysis for to improve the product and set an example for potential project growth to other branch in other countries.
- Thai Nationals Only.
- Customer service minded. Take ownership of the project and have entrepreneurial mindset.
- Proficiency in excel skills.
- Education background in business, finance, logistics, or others
- Good command in spoken and written English.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and an updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to K. Apisit at email@example.com, call directly on 02 107 2884 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.