Operations Improvement Director (USA / Thailand) - Supply Chain - Logistics - Bangkok - International American Company - UP TO 400,000 + BAHT A MONTH + BONUSES AND BENEFITS - Thai & Open to Expats
My client is a large American logistics, supply chain product and inventory management company.
Reporting to the CEO in the USA you will be responsible for operations process improvements in Thailand and other countries in the region.
- Lead the improvement plan function in the region
- Responsible for delivering agreed global improvement agenda from the USA
- Support the business with improvement tools and techniques
- Delivery of improvement activities including Safety, Supply Chain, Logistics, Parts, Products & Labour Resource Management
- Leads the improvement team and helps the senior management team on improvement techniques for operations and people behaviours
- Maintaining a continuous improvement culture and finding opportunities to improve on at all levels within the business and region.
The Person - Thai & Open to Expats
- Experience in operations line management in the supply chain business
- Best understanding of the process improvement tools mainly LEAN
- Experience using, maintaining and implementing LEAN methods and continuous improvement techniques
- Senior Stakeholder Management
If you have any further queries, please call Paul on 02 107 2884 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
KEYWORDS -LEAN, PROCESS IMPROVEMENT, TRANSPORT, LOGISTICS, SUPPLY CHAIN, FREIGHT, DELIVERY, OPERATIONS
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.