Our client is leading local company within the hardware and home product industry. The company has a facility in Thailand with a sales headquarter based in Bangkok. They focus on importing luxurious home decoration and construction material for premium customers. Our client is currently looking to expand their marketing team. They are currently looking for a "Online Marketing Maanger" who has experience and background implementing online marketing strategy with proven record in driving buyers/users interaction which leads to sales.
The 'Online Marketing Manager' will lead the online marketing campaign for the company. The position main responsibility is to raise awareness, generate traffic and traction, and generate sales revenue for marketing activities. The person will report directly to the CEO and the marketing manager to implement online marketing strategies across the board. They would like someone who has a track record in online marketing of which generate large amount of revenue and is a specialist within the job scope. Experience in construction material or luxury home living and furniture is a plus.
Salary; Allowance; Lucrative Incentives; Other Benefits
- Be in charge of budget allocated to online marketing activities and advertising and liaise with corporate strategy department and SBUs.
- Engage design-thinking models to create solid and effective marketing strategies
- Execute marketing campaigns and initiatives in line with sales targets
- Join the Events and set up all campaigns activities
- Help the market company to adapt to market evaluations: observe and understand how environment is changing (Research, Retail audit panels), propose adaption of commercial and communication strategy.
- Work closely with Sales and Operation team.
- Thai Nationals
- Bachelor's Degree or Above
- At least 8-10 years of experience with background in online marketing management. Background in household/building material industry is advantages.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and an updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to K. Apisit at email@example.com, call directly on 02 107 2884 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.