Our client is world's leading FMCG company. The company has reputation in building a premium brand with international reach. They are now looking an Office Manager to be a part of their growing team in Thailand. You will be responsible for all office management. To succeed in this role, you will be requested to have a solid experience in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
- Responsible or managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized
- Establish a historical reference for the office by outlining procedures for protection, retention, record disposal, retrieval and staff transfers
- Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office
- Responsible for ensuring office financial objectives are met by preparing annual budget for the office, planning the expenditures, analyzing variances and carrying out necessary corrections that may arise
- Act as a secretary/ personal assistant for MD
- Bachelor Degree in HR, management or related fields.
- At least 5 years experience working in a cooperation company.
- Experience working in multinational company
- Excellent and effective communication, presentation, negotiation, problem solving and interpersonal
- Fluency in English, computer literacy
- Thai Nationality only
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of world's leaders company in the world.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.